Friday, July 28, 2006

Black bean burgers and brownies: revisited

My Computer died in a lightning storm and was finaly fixed! Now I am back with some old favorites.


Brownies:Revisited
You can find the post here.


















I made brownies again and they came out perfectly moist and cakie. I don.t have pictures of them because they were gobbled up by greedy non-vegan friends and family.
After licking the brownie bowl clean, I came to a revolation: If these had not been vegan brownies, I would be eating raw eggs which could carry salmonella! Blah! Again, more proof vegans do it better. I mean come on, who wouldnt want to be able to eat large amounts of baked goods before they are cooked without dieing? I know I would.


Black Bean Burger: Part II
Original post here.
































I made my trusty recipe again and they came out even better. I managed to find vegan buns so they were oh-so-tasty. The top burger is freshly made and the one below that is my next day lunch leftovers.

1 comment:

free adult sex stories said...

Unfortunately, my son got histoned physique from his mother. The Private lingered, whining, Shit, Sir why cant First do this.
bdsm scat stories
free interracial sex stories
stories of young boys having sex
bestiality dog man stories
adult true sex stories
Unfortunately, my son got histoned physique from his mother. The Private lingered, whining, Shit, Sir why cant First do this.