Friday, July 07, 2006

Grilled pizza: no cheese required

Grilled pizza with mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and extra tomatoes

Grilled pizza has become a staple in my summer dinners (and even sneaks its way into my winter dinners when I am feeling adventurous). For this pizza I decided not to use soy cheese because it tasted weird and there was no chance I was willing to risk the flavor of my favorite food.

I went very basic for the ingredients but the flavors were fantastic! I put a few fresh tomatoes in the broiler with basil and garlic powder to add to my pizza. The sauce I used was the amazing Don Pepino Pizza Sauce. Remember that these personal sized pizzas are about 8 inches in diameter (depending on your stretching skills and how thick you want your crust) so everyone can pick their toppings.

You can find my pizza recipe here.


1 comment:

nesithusm said...

b8g18u0s45 q6w26t1d41 e0i30z9z43 k7u22r7r59 g8n77d0l17 v1l52c0d94