Saturday, October 07, 2006

I LOVE MY NIKON D-50!

I have been saving for a good camera for as long as I can remember. Photography has been my passion from a very young age. I used to want to be a food photographer. Now I can finally pursue my hobby as a photographer; as well as producing fantastic pictures of my cooking adventures. I have had my Nikon D-50 for less then 6 hours., and I already love it. There are so many features I have to learn, and some I don’t think I ever will. Hope you all enjoy the new quality of my pictures as I strive for higher quality cooking.
Apples
My first food subject, the picture is so clear!
Pita with avocado, tomatoes, and fresh spinach
If you compare this picture to the other pita picture in a recent post, the difference in quality is astounding.

1 comment:

laura k said...

Your pictures have always looksd great! But congrats on your new camera--it does take really beautiful photos. I'll upgrade someday, but not right now... I'll just have to be content with looking at your high-quality pics!