Monday, February 18, 2008

I AM TRYING

I have been trying to blog, I promise!

I have been having computer problems and I am now running a windows 98 OS, so I cannt upload pictures onto my PC. I will be using my dad's computer to upload picutres in the near future, I hope.

Lots of crazy things going on, mostly just school stress and the fact that bio AP has become my life. Sorry for typing so sporadically. I have some pics from Valentine's Day and lots of other events to share.

Thanks so all who have posted and hopefully I will get back to blogging and reading peoples blogs soon.
And thanks to the blogger of Don't Get Mad, Get Vegan for the tip on the meatloaf!

3 comments:

Veg-a-Nut said...

Miss you and hope things settle down for you soon! Hang in there, we are all here for you. :o)

VeggieGirl said...

no worries, kate! as sheree said above, we're here for you - hang in there with school and everything!

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

Hi again!
Just wanted to pass on this information ...

Boston Magazine recently published an article all about us this month - here is the link:

Oh So Soy!

If you have a few minutes to spare, could do us a huge favor and read the article and comment at the bottom of the page? We're very excited about getting such great press, especially from a magazine of this caliber. If everyone drops by and leaves a quick comment, soon there will be no doubt in any publisher's mind: YES, readers absolutely do want to know about vegan happenings and developments. Please don't hesitate to repost the article on your blog and spread the world!

Thanks!
Emily @ Wheeler's Frozen Desserts